Aggregator Waste Management through offering customised E-Loaders, specially designed by our expert team involving the OEM, User, our design engineers:
as well as
Aggregator of eco-friendly commercially viable clusters:
Amritasa is an aggregator of commercially viable eco-friendly clusters, brought together by Amritasa Group directly or through its business associates, and is an amalgam of:
- Composite Houses/Units built of natural materials that are insulated, are earthquake and flood resistant, almost 80% retrievable and fast to build.
- These can be loaded with Bio-Toilets on an innovative technology perfected by India’s Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) that can convert human excreta into methane and potable water within 48 hours without contaminating the soil. We are one of the about 60-TOT Holders in the country.
- We can provide customised Solar Panels on roof top to supplement the energy needs.
- Offer a Waste Management Solution which converts household or municipal waste into compost, RDF and energy through our Associate.
- Provide Water Management solution that optimises usage and saving of water.
- We have an added option of providing e-Vehicle for internal mobility within and outside the clusters.
- and are working on providing Low Cost Hospital and
- Skill Development through Rural Cultural Centre (RCC), a Convention Centre providing host of internet based service under Digital India.
These clusters are scalable and can be constructed anywhere and is real value for money that is eco-friendly manner.
The amalgam resonate well with the Make in India, Swachch Bharat, Renewable Energy Mission as well as Skill India priorities of the Government of India.
Why eco-friendly clusters:
- Construction Industry is responsible for as much as 40 percent of man-made carbon emissions: building eco-friendly dwelling units is a necessity.
- Technological innovations have created several eco-friendly building materials and techniques that use material and energy sources that minimize disruptive impact to the eco-system.
- Equipping such dwelling units with sanitation solutions, waste management solutions, mobility solutions, energy solutions, water and health solutions (latter two being finalised) all of which are eco-friendly enable these clusters to be self sufficient, yet commercially viable, besides generating employment.
- The clusters will have an Environmental Management System in sectors of service and production.
- Promoting sustainable development and increasing awareness among the general public on the need for environmental protection.
- Universal demand will contribute towards reducing global carbon footprint especially in key economies such as India, South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Eco Friendly Clusters, a closer look
- Operates on a self-contained economy as resource needs are found locally
- Relies oncompletely carbon-neutral and renewable energy production
- Mobility system and modern planning utilising e-vehicle
- Resource conservation—maximizing efficiency of water and energy resources, constructing a waste management system that can recycle waste and reuse it, creating a zero-waste system
- Restores environmentally damaged urban areas
- Ensures decent and affordable housing for all socio-economic and ethnic groups and improve jobs opportunities for disadvantaged groups, such as women, minorities, and the disabled
- Supports local agriculture and produce
- Promotes smart lifestyle choices, decreasing material consumption, and increasing awareness of environmental and sustainability issues
Features of Eco-friendly Clusters
- Independent Villas, Houses and Apartments of different sizes built with natural Composite Material that are earthquake and flood resistant and fast to execute
- Community Center / Grocery Store / Mosques /Dispensary / Gymnasium/Shopping Mall made of Composite material
- Solar Panels on roof tops for part energy needs
- Individual/ Community Bio Toilets in dwelling units that convert human excreta into methane and water
- Waste Management Solution- municipal as well as containerised that make gas that can be used for lighting, compost that can be used as fertiliser.
- Battery Operated Vehicles for internal Mobility
- Low cost Hospitals to take care of major health needs, only if cluster size is large
- Water management solution including Rain Water harvesting
These are employment generative and thus provides a model for sustainable development. Resonates so well with the concept of an Ideal Village thought of the Government of India.